Dienstag, 22. August 2017

3D Foam Shapes - Embellishments for Scrapbooking

Hi there,

I want to show you a scrapbooking page for which I used the 3D Foam Party Shapes to embellish my scrapbooking page.



I received those products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® to create something inspiring with it. And here is a short tutorial how I worked with the 3D Foam Party Shapes.


1 - I choosed the 3D Foam Party Shapes to embellish my Birthday Layout for it, removed the cover film and applied different shades of pink embossing powder on it.
2 - I used my heater to embossed the powder.
3 - Then I prepared my layout. I layered paper behind the photo and used paper and sticker from Bowl of Dreams from Jillibean Soup.
4 - Then I decorated my page with the 3D Foam Party Shapes.






There are a lot of different 3D Foam Shapes available at the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. Choose your favorite and decorate and embellish everything you want. Instead of heat embossing powder you can also use foil or glitter. Such a fun way to personalize your own sticker.

Thank you for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Credit goes to: Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® and Jillibean Soup
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen